Working Moms Have It All:
Here at Double Duty Moms, you'll find ways to get it all done
Family, Home, and Career.
in less time & with less stress.
All moms are busy, but working moms have even more challenges to deal with. You could say they actually have two jobs or "double duty."
Moms who also hold down a job to "earn money," whether you are a work from home mom, or work outside the home, all have very busy lives and need all the shortcuts they can find.
If you are a working mother, like millions of moms around the world, then you know that you simply cannot do everything perfectly. From
the time you first wake up, until you finally crawl back into bed many hours later, your time always seems to be in short supply.
Well, that is why this site was created--to help all busy moms make a better life for themselves and their families. (And they'll be grateful for it!).
I'm hoping work from home moms and stay at home moms find this site useful too.
I have been a working mom most of my adult life, raising two children while working outside the home. Let's face it, effectively rearing your children while managing to earn a living can oftentimes leave a gal simply feeling overwhelmed.
On this site, we are here to help by sharing tips and passing
on our personal experiences for the betterment of all moms.
Here are some tips for moms you'll find on this site
Ways to spend more time with your family
How to get more organized
Finding the best childcare
Practical budgeting tips
Making the most of your time
Best home business for Moms
and so much more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Double Duty Moms Blog
- This blog keeps you up-to-date with all changes and additions to this website.
- Find balance
- Great ways to find balance between work and family life.
- Improve your listening skills
- Improve your listening skills to be more productive at work.
- Keep your focus on the job and your career.
- Dress code at work
- Does your company have a dress code?
- Starting a new job?
- Starting a new job? Tips to make a good first impression.
- Start career planning early
- Start Career planning early to stay employed
- Find the best childcare for your children.
- Home alone? Are your children ready?
- When are children old enough to be home alone?
- After School Activities
- Would your children benefit from After School Activities?
- Cooking with Kids
- Cooking with kids can be fun.
- Find great ebooks here.
- Great ebooks to download now.
- Your family time is limited, so make it special.
- Family Vacation Ideas
- Find family vacation ideas here.
- Planning any road trips this year?
- Keep the kids entertained on long road trips.
- Help kids plan their schedules.
- Don't let your kids schedules become overloaded.
- Family Budget
- Start a family budget to save money and spend less.
- Hobbies for women
- There are many hobbies for women
- Money Saving Ideas
- Find more money saving ideas here.
- Save money on groceries
- Here are some tips to help you save money on groceries.
- Organizing Tips
- Organizing tips to help busy moms.
- Declutter your home
- Write a to-do list each day
- Write your to-do list before you go to bed.
- Personal Safety
- Personal Safety tips for you and your family
- Child Internet safety is very important
- Teach your child internet safety.
- Time Management Tips
- Find time management tips to help manage your time better each day.
- Chores for kids will build confidence.
- Have everyone help with the chores around the house.
- Household tips
- Household tips to make your life a litte easier
- Importance of Time Management Skills
- Important time management skills
- Work at home with your own Home-Based Business.
- Work at home using the Internet
- Special Links
- Special Links, online friends with more great resources.
- About Me
- About me and Double Duty Moms
- Contact Me
- Use this form to contact me. Send your questions or comments.
- Sitemap is a list of all the pages on Double Duty Moms website.