Teach Your Child Internet Safety
Take the time to teach your child internet safety,
it will be time well spent.
Online rules for your child's internet safety;
- Don't ever give out your password, except to responsible family members.
- Do not open files or e-mails from people that you don't know.
- Never e-mail a picture of yourself to strangers.
- Don't give out personal information; such as your last name, where you live or go to school, and your phone number.
- If someone sends you a mail message, pictures, or anything that makes you uncomfortable, tell your parents about it.
- No matter how curious you are about a person you have met online,
never agree to meet them in person, especially alone.
- Don't buy things online, without your parents' permission.
- Follow your parents' online rules, they are meant to keep you safe.
Visit Kim Komando's website for some great articles on Internet Safety for Kids
Return to Personal Safety page from Child Internet Safety
Return to Home Page